• Check out vendors like M.A.C. Cosmetics, Frederic Fekkai, La Perla Lingerie, Cambria Wine, and more at the Temperley London spring bridal trunk show. Brides-to-be can register to win more than $2,000 worth of wedding-geared gift cards and gear. RSVP to Virginiar@temperleylondon.com. Through 5/2. 453 Broome St., nr. Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); S–Su (noon–6).
• Join Bird and Jonathan Adler for a spring-awakening party, featuring 15 percent discounts on merchandise and complimentary food and drinks. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Jonathan Adler Brooklyn, 378 Atlantic Ave., nr. Hoyt St. (718-855-0017); 6–9.
• Takashimaya kicks off its closing sale, offering 40 percent off all merchandise. The prices will drop further on May 20. 693 Fifth Ave., nr. 54th St. (212-350-0100); M–S (10–7), Su (noon–5).
• Find deals on furniture and home décor at the BoConcept multifunctional design sale. An ottoman that converts into a twin-size bed is $429 (originally $499), and a dining table with a removable leaf (seats six) is $1,499 (originally $1,699). View more sale items here. Through 6/15. 69 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-8188); M–F (10–7), S–Su (noon–6).
• Handmade silver jewelry is 15 to 60 percent off at Jill Platner's once-a-year sale. 113 Crosby St., nr. Prince St. (212-324-1298); daily (noon–7).
• Sandals, ballet flats, boots, and more start at $40 at the Matt Bernson spring sample sale. 450 Greenwich St., at Desbrosses St. (212-941-7634); F–Su (noon–7).
• Past-season handbags, clothing, and jewelry are up to 75 percent off at the Foley + Corinna sale. 186 Orchard St., nr. Houston St.; Th–S (10–8), Su (10–7).
• Rare by Ruth Roche/Pureology Salon is offering $25 blowouts in honor of the Tribeca Film Festival. All proceeds will benefit Global Green USA. First come, first served. Through 5/2. 317 Church St., nr. Lispenard St. (212-343-9133); T (11–6), W–Th (11–8), F (11–7), S (10–5).
• Artemide’s sleek Italian lighting is reduced by 30 percent. Through 5/10. 46 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1588); M–F (10–6), S (11–6), Su (closed).
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.