• Menswear, womenswear, shoes, and handbags are 70 to 80 percent off at the Elie Tahari sample sale. The black jersey jeweled halter dress is $129 (originally $698), the long chocolate-brown leather jacket is $279 (originally $1,198), and the metallic leather sandals with beaded detailing are $99 (originally $498). Through 4/17. 510 Fifth Ave., nr. 43rd St. (212-398-2622); T–F (8:30–7:30), S (10–5).
• Fedoras, capelines, cloches, and cowboy hats are more than 50 percent off at Selima Hats. All styles are $150 (originally $340). Through 4/17. 7 Bond St., nr. Broadway (212-677-8487); F–S (11–7).
• Find discounts on structured basics and party-ready dresses at the Apart sample sale. All styles are $25 to $150.Through 4/22. 253 W. 28th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (646-350-4704); Su (11–4), M–Th (10–5).
• Menswear, womenswear, denim, outerwear, and accessories are 50 to 80 percent off at the Rock & Republic warehouse sale. Through 4/18. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; F (4–9), S–Su (9–7).
• Clothing and accessories by indie designers Laura Dawson, Sumie Tachibana, Brooklyn Royalty, and more are 40 to 75 percent off at the Love Brigade multi-designer sample sale. Through 4/18. 230 Grand St., nr. Bedford Ave. (718-715-0430); S–Su (noon–8).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Female Chess Players Are Furious About Having to Wear Hijabs at the World Championship in Iran
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.