After only seventeen bids, the minimum cost for a weeklong "experience" (whatever that means) at the Vogue offices currently up for auction is now $14,000. If you still want it, you have just over two days to put in the next bid, which must be $1,000 more than the most recent $13,000 bid. The winner also gets to attend a fashion show during Fashion Week, which sounds alluring, but would be markedly less so if it's the Vogue-sponsored one non-fashion people can buy tickets for to view all the fall clothes that walked months ago. [Charity Buzz]
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra