• Head to Barneys for Trunk-a-Palooza, an event featuring ten simultaneous trunk shows. Participating labels include 3.1 phillip lim, rag & bone, and Alexander Wang, the latter of whom will make an appearance. Limited-edition pieces will be available. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 2–8.
• Celebrate Chanel at What Goes Around Comes Around. Co-founders Seth Weisser and Gerard Maione will showcase rare vintage Chanel pieces currently for sale. 351 West Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-343-1225); 7 p.m.
• Find discounts on women's basics at the Inhabit sample sale. Cotton cardigans are $50 (originally $268), linen tunics are $50 (originally $288), and linen dresses are $60 (originally $338). Through 4/22. 1441 Broadway, nr. 42nd St., 24th fl.; W–Th (10–6).
• Rare by Ruth Roche/Pureology Salon is offering $25 blowouts in honor of the Tribeca Film Festival. Al proceeds will benefit Global Green USA. First come, first served. Through 5/2. 317 Church St., nr. Lispenard St. (212-343-9133); T (11–6), W–Th (11–8), F (11–7), S (10–5).
• Ready-to-wear, shoes, and accessories are $40 to $4,000 at the Rodarte sample sale. RSVP to email@example.com. Through 4/21. 38 W. 39th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; T (11:30 a.m.–7 p.m.), W (9:30 a.m.–7 p.m.).
Most Viewed Stories
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.