• Preview the "American High Style" exhibit, as well as designer novelties by Band of Outsiders, 3.1 phillip lim, Patrik Ervell, and more at the Brooklyn Museum's High Style after-party. Tickets are $75 ($125 for two) and include an open bar; purchase them here. Brooklyn Museum, 200 Eastern Pkwy., at Washington Ave. (718-501-6409); 4/22, 9–midnight.
• Shop a special collection of Hervé Léger styles at the Madison Avenue Intermix. Through 4/25. 1003 Madison Ave., nr. 78th St. (212-249-7858); Th–S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Stop by Vintage Thrift for a one-day shopping event featuring more than 100 new wedding gowns that are up to 90 percent off. The selection will also include over 300 vintage day and evening dresses spanning from the twenties to the eighties. 286 Third Ave., nr. 22nd St. (212-871-0777); 5–8.
• H&M will host a clothing donation drive in honor of Earth Day named Clothes for Kids in all of its stores that carry the kids' collection. Donations of gently worn clothing will be accepted and donated to the Boys and Girls Club across America. Customers who make a donation will receive a coupon for 20 percent off a future H&M purchase from the children's collection. Through 4/28. Th–W. Various hours and locations.
• Select merchandise is 20 percent off and beauty products are 10 percent off during the Saks Fifth Avenue friends & family sale. Present this invitation to redeem your discount. Through 4/25. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); M–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (noon–7).
• Receive $25 off any beauty purchase of $100 or more at Bergdorf Goodman. Spend $500, get a $50 gift card, spend $750, get a $75 gift card, and spend $1,000, get a $100 gift card. Through 4/25. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-753-7300); M–F (10-8), S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Ecofriendly shoes from Terra Plana are 15 percent off during the store's Earth Day sale. Through 4/22. 254 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-274-9000); Th (11–7).
• Shop deep discounts on Ame dresses and tops, Amanda Pearl evening bags and jewelry, Kooey swimwear, and more at the Launch Pad multi-vendor showroom sale. Through 4/22. 35 Great Jones St., nr. Bowery, sixth fl. (646-290-7894); 10–6.
• Structured basics and party-ready dresses are $25 to $150 at the Apart sample sale. 253 W. 28th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (646-350-4704); Su (11–4), M–Th (10–5).
• Cotton cardigans are $50 (originally $268), linen tunics are $50 (originally $288), and linen dresses are $60 (originally $338) at the Inhabit sample sale. 1441 Broadway, nr. 42nd St., 24th fl.; W–Th (10–6).
• Cashmere apparel, outerwear, and accessories are discounted at the Loro Piana sale. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., at Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Su–W (9–6:30), Th (9–5).
• Select styles from the spring 2010 collection are 10 percent off at Dusica Dusica. The Jewel satin shoes are $427.50 (originally $475), the Lucilla leather shoes are $382.50 (originally $425), and the Lucilla cotton shoes are $337.50 (originally $375). Through 4/30. 67 Prince St., nr. Crosby St. (212-966-9099); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–7).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.