• The Impossible Project opens its first store, dedicated to the film, cameras, and art of Polaroid and analog instant photography. Browse an exhibition of photographs by artists like Grant Hamilton, Jake Chessum, Laura Watt, and others. 425 Broadway, nr. Canal St. (212-219-3254). Opening party: 3–8. Regular hours: M–F (10–7), S (noon–5).
• Handmade silver jewelry is 15 to 60 percent off at Jill Platner's once-a-year sale. Through 5/2. 113 Crosby St., nr. Prince St. (212-324-1298); daily (noon–7).
• Sandals, ballet flats, boots, and more start at $40 at the Matt Bernson spring sample sale. Through 5/2. 450 Greenwich St., at Desbrosses St. (212-941-7634); F–Su (noon–7).
• Past-season merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Maria Cornejo and Sigerson Morrison warehouse sale. The Duo coat in cracked leather is $580 (originally $2,905) and the crescent wristlet in purple calf hair is $99 (originally $345). Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., gallery level; W (10:30–7), Th (8–7:30), F (8–3).
• Receive 20 percent off Daryl K's spring 2010 collection in stores or online by entering SPRING2010PROMO at checkout. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); M–S (11–7:30), Su (noon–6).
• New boutique Queen of E.vil is hosting a sample sale, offering discounts on tees, tanks, dresses, skirts, shorts, and more. Cashmere sweaters are $35 (originally $300). 666 Broadway, nr. Bond St.; T–S (10–8), Su–M (11–8).
• Select styles from the spring 2010 collection are 10 percent off at Dusica Dusica. The Jewel satin shoes are $427.50 (originally $475), the Lucilla leather shoes are $382.50 (originally $425), and the Lucilla cotton shoes are $337.50 (originally $375). 67 Prince St., nr. Crosby St. (212-966-9099); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–7).
• Bikini waxes (normally $19 to $53) are $10 to $25 at Haven. Through 4/30. 150 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-3515); M–W (11–7), Th (11–9), F (11–7), S–Su (10–6).
• Find deep discounts at the Anoname Jeans sample sale. The Becca denim-cotton shorts are $50 (originally $72), the Mia denim-cotton boyfriend pant is $77 (originally $110), and the Charlie denim-cotton motocross skinny jean is $77 (originally $110). Online only.
• Current and past-season styles are 30 to 70 percent off at the BGN Paris sample sale. Shop linen dresses, silk-chiffon tops, leather jackets, and more. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-278-8686); M–F (10–7).
• Furniture, lighting, and accessories are 30 to 40 percent off during Ochre's spring sample sale. The two-tier bedside Moon table is $1,695 (originally $2,712), the Arctic Pear chandelier is $2,585 (originally $2,950), and the Cherub lamp in amethyst is $415 (originally $790). Additionally, all floor-model furniture is up to 20 percent off and select vintage furniture is up to 15 percent off. 462 Broome St., nr. Mercer St. (212-414-4332); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Find discounts on Dempsey & Carroll stationery during the April sale. One hundred sheets plus plain envelopes are $225 (originally $325). 1049 Lexington Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-570-4800); M–W (10–6), Th (10–8), F (10–6), S (11–5), Su (closed).
• Spring and summer clothing is $25 to $150 at Plum's closing sale. 124 Ludlow, nr. Rivington St. (212-529-1030); M–S (1–8), Su (1–7).
• Vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories start at $20 at the Narnia sale. 161 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-979-0661); Su–W (noon–8), Th–S (noon–9).
• Hats start at $10 at Lower East Side milliner Still Life. 77 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-575-9704); daily (noon–8).
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Hillary Clinton–Spotting Is the Hottest New Hobby
Ivanka Trump Threw a Secret Dinner Party at Wendi Murdoch’s Apartment
In the Middle of the Night, the Senate Voted Against Keeping Health-Care Coverage for Contraceptives
Melania Trump Has Plans to Put a Glam Room in the White House
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.