• The Impossible Project opens its first store, dedicated to the film, cameras, and art of Polaroid and analog instant photography. Browse an exhibition of photographs by artists like Grant Hamilton, Jake Chessum, Laura Watt, and others. 425 Broadway, nr. Canal St. (212-219-3254). Opening party: 3–8. Regular hours: M–F (10–7), S (noon–5).
• Handmade silver jewelry is 15 to 60 percent off at Jill Platner's once-a-year sale. Through 5/2. 113 Crosby St., nr. Prince St. (212-324-1298); daily (noon–7).
• Sandals, ballet flats, boots, and more start at $40 at the Matt Bernson spring sample sale. Through 5/2. 450 Greenwich St., at Desbrosses St. (212-941-7634); F–Su (noon–7).
• Past-season merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Maria Cornejo and Sigerson Morrison warehouse sale. The Duo coat in cracked leather is $580 (originally $2,905) and the crescent wristlet in purple calf hair is $99 (originally $345). Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., gallery level; W (10:30–7), Th (8–7:30), F (8–3).
• Receive 20 percent off Daryl K's spring 2010 collection in stores or online by entering SPRING2010PROMO at checkout. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); M–S (11–7:30), Su (noon–6).
• New boutique Queen of E.vil is hosting a sample sale, offering discounts on tees, tanks, dresses, skirts, shorts, and more. Cashmere sweaters are $35 (originally $300). 666 Broadway, nr. Bond St.; T–S (10–8), Su–M (11–8).
• Select styles from the spring 2010 collection are 10 percent off at Dusica Dusica. The Jewel satin shoes are $427.50 (originally $475), the Lucilla leather shoes are $382.50 (originally $425), and the Lucilla cotton shoes are $337.50 (originally $375). 67 Prince St., nr. Crosby St. (212-966-9099); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–7).
• Bikini waxes (normally $19 to $53) are $10 to $25 at Haven. Through 4/30. 150 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-3515); M–W (11–7), Th (11–9), F (11–7), S–Su (10–6).
• Find deep discounts at the Anoname Jeans sample sale. The Becca denim-cotton shorts are $50 (originally $72), the Mia denim-cotton boyfriend pant is $77 (originally $110), and the Charlie denim-cotton motocross skinny jean is $77 (originally $110). Online only.
• Current and past-season styles are 30 to 70 percent off at the BGN Paris sample sale. Shop linen dresses, silk-chiffon tops, leather jackets, and more. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-278-8686); M–F (10–7).
• Furniture, lighting, and accessories are 30 to 40 percent off during Ochre's spring sample sale. The two-tier bedside Moon table is $1,695 (originally $2,712), the Arctic Pear chandelier is $2,585 (originally $2,950), and the Cherub lamp in amethyst is $415 (originally $790). Additionally, all floor-model furniture is up to 20 percent off and select vintage furniture is up to 15 percent off. 462 Broome St., nr. Mercer St. (212-414-4332); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Find discounts on Dempsey & Carroll stationery during the April sale. One hundred sheets plus plain envelopes are $225 (originally $325). 1049 Lexington Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-570-4800); M–W (10–6), Th (10–8), F (10–6), S (11–5), Su (closed).
• Spring and summer clothing is $25 to $150 at Plum's closing sale. 124 Ludlow, nr. Rivington St. (212-529-1030); M–S (1–8), Su (1–7).
• Vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories start at $20 at the Narnia sale. 161 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-979-0661); Su–W (noon–8), Th–S (noon–9).
• Hats start at $10 at Lower East Side milliner Still Life. 77 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-575-9704); daily (noon–8).