• Shop the Zac Posen for Target collection before it hits stores at their 24-hour pop-up party. Alt-girl band the Like will perform and there will be D.J. sets throughout the night. 481 Eighth Ave., at 34th St.; 11 p.m. on 4/15 through 11 p.m. on 4/16.
• Attend the opening party for new Lower East Side boutique International Playground. Mary Meyer will be creating free custom T-shirts and complimentary cocktails will be served. 13 Stanton St., nr. Chrystie St.; 8–10.
• Celebrate the launch of eryn brinié/Art of Style, which invites aspiring designers to submit their work to the store. A monthly winner’s pieces will be displayed and sold in-store; this month, check out the photographs of Marco Walker. Cocktails will be served. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); 6:30–8:30. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Stop by the reopening of Greenpoint shop Kill Devil Hill. Browse the mash-up selection of clothing by Seana Gordon, as well as leather braces, art, Victorian folding chairs, bottle openers, nautical key chains, and more. Cocktails will be served. 170 Franklin St., nr. Java St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (347-534-3088); 5–9.
• Enjoy live D.J. performances, cocktails, mini-manicures, makeovers, and prizes at the Kipling Color Jam Tour at Macy’s. 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400); 5–7
• Merchandise from Ella Moss, Ali Ro, Beth Bowley, and more is up to 75 percent off at Olive & Bette's one-day sale. Tibi shorts are $60 (originally $240), Splendid dresses are $35 (originally $145), and Vince tees are $25 (originally $70). Through 4/15. 384 Bleecker St., at Perry St. (212-206-0036); 8–7.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.