New York jewelry designer Wayne Anderson creates one-of-a-kind pieces that are fabulously chic and surprisingly affordable for his line Vita New York. His work fits into this season's tribal trend, which is featured in the "Fashionables" section of this week's magazine. Below are five more reasons we love his work.
1. We're in a multi-ethnic, cross-cultural moment right now, so you can dive into the trend with these unique pieces.
2. For around $100, they are a great buy and look much more expensive.
3. These pieces are grown-up, with staying power for your wardrobe.
4. While they look really chic for day outfits, they would look equally great for a night out.
5. Having dabbled in floral design and restaurants, Wayne is also a star basketball player. We love his multitalented universe.
$115 for earrings at shop.vitanewyorkstore.com. Necklaces start at $325, rings start at $85.