The New York Weddings Event hits the Metropolitan Pavilion on April 7, and The Cut has a pair of tickets to give away to the big day. This annual event kicks off bridal season by gathering the industry’s top talents to help you plan a wedding as dreamy as Gisele's probably was, with none of the drama. This year's expo features over 100 vendors, including Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier, J.Crew Bridal, Del Posto, Landmarc Catering, and Ron Ben Israel Cakes. So if you want to win two tickets to the event and a gift bag with seriously fabulous things in it, leave a comment explaining your craziest wedding-planning moment so far. Throw cake at your fiancé at the tasting? Pick a hideous dress for your maid of honor on purpose? Let us know! And if you haven't done something crazy, well, what kind of bride are you? Kidding! Make something up — it's not like we'll know.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve