Two days ago the auction for a week at Vogue was up to $13,000. Well, the auction is over, and it closed at $42,500. That's more than three times the already shocking Tuesday price to hang out in an office, meet Anna Wintour, and go to a fifteen-minute fashion show. If this person spends 40 hours in the office over that time, that means they're paying $151.79 per hour to help out around the office. We're not sure we ever want to meet the people that pay that much to work.
Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too