Last night in a talk at F.I.T., the Vogue editor confirmed he will return to America's Next Top Model to judge the next cycle. He also said he's been working on a one-man show for years and wants to hit a Broadway stage. We didn't think there could possibly be anything better in life than him on America's Next Top Model, but then he went and floated this possibility! So, ALT fans, join us in campaigning for Talley's dreams to become reality! Call every Broadway producer you know, write city politicians, tweet this post — do whatever you can to spread the word and make your latest burning desire a reality. Talley is that rare man who can produce that rare thing: a play that isn't boring.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her