With Memorial Day weekend coming up, we're ready to welcome the arrival of beach season. Ouidad's leave-in Sun & Sport Conditioner is a worthy addition to your beach tote, protecting tresses from turning split and sun-fried. Though the brand is known for its line of curl-boosting products, this spritz-on UV blocker kept our own fine, straight hair from turning into its usual gnarled, windblown mess as well. The lightweight spray adds moisture (plus a bit of body) to limp locks without making them sticky or crispy, and the proteins ward off damage caused by saltwater or chlorine.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve