With Memorial Day weekend coming up, we're ready to welcome the arrival of beach season. Ouidad's leave-in Sun & Sport Conditioner is a worthy addition to your beach tote, protecting tresses from turning split and sun-fried. Though the brand is known for its line of curl-boosting products, this spritz-on UV blocker kept our own fine, straight hair from turning into its usual gnarled, windblown mess as well. The lightweight spray adds moisture (plus a bit of body) to limp locks without making them sticky or crispy, and the proteins ward off damage caused by saltwater or chlorine.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament