We first discovered artist Rob Ryan when he launched a mesmerizing pop-up shop in Earnest Sewn last spring. The London-based artist is known for his intricate paper cuts, the more substantial of which can sell for hundreds of dollars apiece. Since we're not quite prepared for that kind of art splurge, we were pleasantly surprised to find Ryan's new paper-cut cards at Catbird for just $3.95 a pop. Each of the three minutely detailed designs feature quirky messages; don’t miss our favorite, a sweetly persuasive ode to playing hooky. Send them the old-fashioned way (how quaint!) or frame them as miniature works of art.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her