Chanel's always-epic cruise collection walked in St. Tropez today. Images are still trickling over the wire, but we know models arrived by sailboat and either walked barefoot or in kitten heels or moccasins. Confirming rumors, Crystal Renn walked twice, and Georgia May Jagger appeared at the end on a motorcycle. Apparently the bike was broken, and it stalled on the runway to much amusement. Karolina Kurkova also walked the show, and André Leon Talley caused a paparazzi fracas when he showed up in a big green cape, offsetting the red décor. Oh, André — this is cruise, not Christmas! See more early images and highlights in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Amy Adams Covered Herself in Black Lace
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to a Gay Bar
- Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog