• Those who bypass doctors to get their hands on the lash-enhancing treatment Latisse may suffer side effects, such as permanent eye discoloration and cheek hair. [NYT]
• Cover Girl signed Taylor Swift as its latest celebrity face. When it comes to makeup, Swift says she reaches for “anything sparkly or bright colored or shiny,” which is not surprising coming from a girl with an endless supply of sequined dresses. [WWD]
• Calvin Klein signed Diane Kruger to be the face of its newest fragrance, Calvin Klein Beauty, due out this fall. CK womenswear designer Francisco Costa will take Kruger to the Met Ball tonight. [WWD]
• Penélope Cruz is the newest face of Lancôme’s Tresor fragrance. The campaign will debut this fall. [WWD]
• British beauty company Nails Inc. opened a pop-up salon at Henri Bendel that will remain open until May 10. The brand is famous for manicures that last three weeks. [StyleList]
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
From Our Partners
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
Labor Allies Blast ‘Irresponsible’ TWU Ads Attacking Bill de Blasio
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesRight Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.Phoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.John Legend on His Sitcom Pilot With Chrissy Teigen
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.