We’ve always thought Jimmy Choo Founder and Chief Creative Officer Tamara Mellon’s life would make for a great reality show. (Glamorous parties! Nude photo shoots! Dates with Kid Rock!) So when we caught up with her at today’s presentation for Jimmy Choo’s fall boot collection, we had to ask Tamara if she has any reality-star aspirations. "I would love to do a chat show for women," she told us. "I would love to interview working women and talk to them about the difficulties, the challenges, how to be a mother and work and look great. I would love to talk to women about how to run their lives, that's what I would like to do."
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like