• Figure-skating star Johnny Weir dyed his mullet pink. He tweeted a photo of his new do yesterday. [JohnnyGWeir/Twitter]
• Redken is releasing a new line of hair products called “Time Reset,” which will help fight five signs of aging — texture change, diminished density, fragility, dryness, and dullness. Yes, now you have to worry about aging hair. [StyleList]
• Victoria and David Beckham flaunt their love in the spring/summer 2010 ad for their Signature scents. [Life Files]
• OPI launched a new iPhone app that allows you to try out a new shade of polish without even opening the bottle. After customizing the skin tone, you can test OPI's 200-plus colors on your virtual nails. [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• Illuminants+ line VMV Hypoallergenics’s new line of skin-lightening creams promises to erase dark spots and prevent any future spots from forming. [StyleList]
• To celebrate Crème de la Mer’s fifth anniversary of their partnership with Oceana and World Oceans Day 2010, the brand’s signature jar will change from green to blue. Try telling us this information doesn't enrich your life. [StyleList]
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesMichelle Obama Writes Essay for The Fader Encouraging Kids to Be Cool, Stay in School
The Princeton grad doesn’t care about your plan to achieve viral success.Is the Cast of Girls Going to Be Okay?
Lena Dunham and Allison Williams seem to be taking things particularly hard.Alcohol Will Make You Happier Instantly, As You Probably Know From Experience
Scientists say alcohol has the same effect as a rapid antidepressant.Vetements Taps Margiela Alum
The design collective will hire Margiela’s Nina Nitsche.The One Thing My Husband and I Have Never Fought About? Money.
Buying a Coke can feel as loaded as buying a new home.Democrat PAC Now Using a Pack of ‘Beauty Queens’ to Combat Trump
That’s certainly one tactic to try.Luxury Hotels Are Using Falcons to Protect Celebs From Paparazzi Drones
These falcons are trained to wipe out drones.I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
I was also extremely hungry.The Weeknd Is Working on Some Fashion Projects With Puma
Expect a footwear and clothing collection next year.Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
That’s one way to get the man to change his number.
We can agree to disagree.Kesha Shows Her Support for Miss Universe Alicia Machado After Being Body-Shamed by Donald Trump
“You did not deserve to be shamed by this monster.”A Glimpse Into Marilyn Monroe’s Private Life
Whoopi Goldberg curated intimate portraits of the icon in a new exhibit, featuring photographs by Milton Greene.Nate Parker Addresses Rape Accusations in 60 Minutes Clip
He went on the record with Anderson Cooper.Paris Fashion Week’s Runways Are Still Overwhelmingly White
It’s been only three days but the numbers are bleak.Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
She danced for photographer Gregg Delman's new book.Why Do All My Instagram Cats Keep Dying?
When real life encroaches on the virtual.Hunger Casts a Cruel, All-consuming Spell, Study Confirms
It’s stronger than thirst, fear, or social needs.Female Chess Players Are Furious About Having to Wear Hijabs at the World Championship in Iran
The world championship tournament is in Iran, where women are required to wear hijabs.Man in Tech Actually Admits He Was Wrong
Well, this is a first!