Michelle Obama continued her support of young designers on Saturday night, wearing a red, probably custom, off-the-shoulder jersey gown by Prabal Gurung to the White House Correspondents' Dinner. She also continued her support of gold and diamonds, wearing two cuffs that Mrs. O has identified as being from Bochic and Sutra Jewels. The bottom cuff is Sutra Jewels, containing ten carats of raspberry tourmaline flanked by rose-cut diamonds. Meanwhile, the top cuff by Bochic contains more rose-cut diamonds along with gold filigree, and costs $17,500. You'll also notice she's either hidden her wedding ring or switched it our for something weightier and more gold. Or maybe it's costume to balance out the spendiness of her left arm.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve