A press release about the Schitbag — a fanny pack with a shoulder strap — went around this week. "'Schitbag' IS THE NEW STATUS PURSE: Hands-Free Designer Belt Bag Fascinates Hollywood" the headline screamed. The release went on to describe the bag as "high-fashion," "sophisticated," body-contouring, and "providing sensuous elegance." There is nothing sensuous or elegant about its name, the origins of which the release failed to explain. Lauren Sherman notes on Fashionista, "I don’t care how it’s actually pronounced (assuming it’s skit-bag), it sounds like shitbag." Well, you know what they say, if it looks like it, swims like it, and is one letter away from it ...
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat