Huggies shocked the Internet last week when imagery of its denim diaper — the pants of diapers — came out. Apparently there's a commercial for this limited-edition product, in which a studmuffin of a baby struts through a plaza to a heady male voice saying, "My diaper is full. Full of chic." Oh, is it? Or is it time to have a conversation about the sexualization of babies in diaper ads? Don't forget the Korean diaper company that came out with a baby version of David Beckham's Armani underwear ads earlier this year. Babyists, maybe now is the time to unite.
Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas