• Browse vintage clothing and accessories from Marmalade, Girls Love Shoes, and more and scope out the roof deck at Shop & Bop's shopping event and loft party. 90 Ludlow St., nr. Broome St., fifth fl.; 1–9.
• Meet jewelry designer Dani Paquin at the Agapantha trunk show. Alibi, 241 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-7373); 1–4.
• Receive a $25 gift card toward purchases made between 5/14 and 5/31 for every $150 spent at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Celebrate Mother’s Day with a mother-daughter blow-dry package at Mizu, which includes complimentary mimosas and orange juice. 505 Park Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-688-6498); noon–6.
• Thistle & Clover welcomes new talent from the New York City area at its quarterly open call. Designers should bring their collection, linesheets, and a brief bio. To schedule an appointment, e-mail email@example.com. 221 DeKalb Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); 11–7.
• Check out photos of celebrities and musicians by Saturday Night Live photographer Mary Ellen Matthews during the "Live From New York: A Decade of Portraits" exhibit at John Varvatos. Through 8/10. 315 Bowery, nr. Bleecker St. (212-358-0315); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–7).
• Buy a pair of jeans and get another pair for 50 percent off at True Boutique's Mother's Day special. All dresses are 50 percent off. Champagne will be served. Through 5/9. 278 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-431-7709); S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Spring 2010 shoes for men and women range from $25 to $75 at the Jean-Michel Cazabat footwear sample sale. Find women's size 37 and men's size 42. Through 5/8. 115 Wooster St., nr. Prince St., Ste. 4F; S (11–3).
• Receive 15 percent off facials and waxing during Woodley & Bunny's Mother's Day sale. Buy any product in the apothecary and get a second item of equal or lesser value for 20 percent off. 196 N. 10th St., at Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-6588); M–F (10–9), S (9–-8), Su (11–7).
• Handbags, shoes, and wallets are 50 to 75 percent off at the Botkier sample sale. 60 Mercer St., at Broome St.; Th (noon–7), F (11–7), S (noon–6), Su (noon–5).
• Tom Binns jewelry from the Tough Chic, Faux Real, Dumont, Classic, and Anti-Luxxx collections is 40 percent off during the Bargain Binns megasale. New stock will be added continuously. 41 Perry St., nr. W. 4th St. (917-475-1412); T–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6), M (closed).
• Tops are $25 to $125 and dresses are $105 to $195 during the spring 2010 Miguelina sample sale. Through 5/14. 20 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-290-2996 ext. 307); M–F (8:30–8).
• Spring/summer sportswear and accessories are 60 to 80 percent off during the Max Mara sample sale. Through 5/14. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; M-Th (9–6:30), F (9–5).
• Suits, outerwear, shoes, sportswear, and more by Isaia & Cortigiani are discounted during the men's sample sale. Through 5/11. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-920-1211); M (1–7), T (10–6).
• Artemide’s sleek Italian lighting is reduced by 30 percent. 46 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1588); M–F (10–6), S (11–6), Su (closed).
• Spring 2010 menswear is 40 to 75 percent off during the Gilded Age sample sale. 580 Broadway, nr. Prince St., ninth fl., No. 912 (212-228-7747); F (10–7), S (10:30–5), Su (closed), M (10–7).
• Lutz & Patmos is offering 50 percent off select styles during its web sale. The mesh-back cardigan is $162.50 (originally $325), the voice combo tank is $207.50 (originally $415), and the slouchy summer top is $147.50 (originally $295). Online only.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.