• Shop clothing, candles, jewelry, and more for under $20 at Catbird's sidewalk sale. Through 5/23. 219 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 5th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; S–Su (noon–6).
• Buy, sell, and trade exclusive new sneakers at Sneaker Con. Sneakers from the past two decades will be showcased by more than 1,500 vendors. Admission is $10. 151 Sullivan St., nr. Prince St.; noon–7.
• Trainer Brooke Siler teams up with Pilates Style and Pilates on Fifth to judge the Pilates World Games Extravaganza. All proceeds will be presented to the Pilates Method Alliance, which supports Pilates programs in schools to combat child obesity. Tickets are $25, with a $10 fee per event for competitors. Register online at pilatesonfifth.com. Pilates on Fifth, 501 Fifth Ave., Ste. 2200, nr. 42nd St. (212-687-3787); 8:30–5.
• Select styles by Vivienne Westwood, Karim Rashid, Alexandre Herchcovitch, and more are 50 to 70 percent off during the Melissa Shoes summer 2010 sample sale. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 601; W–S (noon–8).
• Pick up free beauty products from Bare Escentuals, Oscar Blandi, Stila, Bliss, and more during the Beauty.com Summer Stock-up Sale. 59th St., at Fifth Ave.; F (8–7). 13th St., at Ninth Ave.; S (10–6).
• Fall/winter merchandise by Band of Outsiders, Vena Cava, Cheap Monday, Clu, and more are up to 85 percent off at the News sample sale. Cheap Monday jeans are $5 to $40 (originally $65), Vena Cava printed silk dresses are $100 to $200 (originally $450 to $750), and Clu tees and blouses are $20 to $30 (originally $90). Through 5/22. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); Th–F (10–6), S (10–5).
• Clothing and shoes are $10, books and toys are $5, and sunglasses are $5 during the Fred Flare sample sale. Brands include BB Dakota, Tulle, Necessary Objects, and more. New arrivals are 25 percent off. Through 5/23. 131 Meserole Ave., at Leonard St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-349-1257); 11–5.
• Clothing for men, women, and children by Sophomore, Steven Alan, Gryson, and more is 30 to 75 percent off at the Steven Alan sample sale. The women's pleated Ella skirt is $69 (originally $168), the men's stonewashed Naval pants are $79 (originally $198), and the women's button-front Izzy dress is $109 (originally $225). 87 Franklin St., nr. Church St. (212-343-0692); Th–F (8:30–8), S (noon–7), Su (noon–5).
• Sofas, chairs, lighting, tabletop and decorative accessories, rugs, and more are up to 75 percent off at the ABC Carpet & Home Bronx Warehouse spring sale. ABC Carpet & Home Bronx Warehouse, 1055 Bronx River Ave., nr. Watson Ave. (718-842-8772); M–S (10–7), Su (11–6).
• Clothing by Nellie Partow is 50 to 80 percent off at the sample sale. The Ladonna dress is $299 (originally $620), the Jewel dress is $255 (originally $510), and the Julia blouse is $150 (originally $370). Plus, find deals of up to 80 percent on Nicholas K, Candace Ang, and more. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; Th–F (10–8), S (11–6), Su (11–4).
• Shop deals on men's and women's coats, trenches, and leather jackets at the Mackage sample sale. Through 5/25. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl.; M–T (noon–7).
• Find deals of up to 75 percent on Margarita Saplala, Dagmar, Alexander Koutny, and more during the W29 showroom sample sale. 208 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201; F (10–6), S–Su (noon–4), M (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.