• Swap your used records, books, housewares, apparel, and art supplies for as much free merch as you can carry at BKLYN Yard’s Score! Pop Up Free Store. $5 cover; $3 if you RSVP at ScorePopUpSwap.com. 400 Carroll St., nr. Bond St., Gowanus, Brooklyn (718-388-6165); noon–6.
• Head to Alibi to meet jewelry designer Vera Balyura and preview new items from her Verameat collection. The first five customers will take away a free Verameat tote. 241 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-7373); 2–5.
• Swing by Ted Gibson Salon's Sex and the City Blowout Party. Mention Sex and the City when you book a party of four or more to get deals like free Champagne, 15 percent off blowouts, and styling discounts. Ted Gibson Salon, 184 Fifth Ave., nr. 23rd St., second fl. (212-633-6333); M–F (10–9), S (9–6).
• Find deals during the women's Marc by Marc Jacobs one-day sale at Saks Fifth Avenue. Spend $250, receive 20 percent off; spend $500, receive 25 percent off; spend $100, receive 40 percent off. Spend $1,000 or more and receive a complimentary pajama set, beach towel, and Apple shuffle with a printed Marc Jacobs signature. Through 5/29. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); S (10–7).
• Shoes and belts are 50 percent off at the Moreschi sales event. The Teatro shoe is $322 (originally $645), the Stradas shoe is $272.50 (originally $545), and belts are $125 (originally $250). 515 Madison Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-644-4199); M–F (10–7), S (noon–5).
• Select items from the Kimberly Taylor spring 2010 collection are 40 percent off. 400 W. 14th St., at Ninth Ave. (212-306-0618); M–S (11:30–7:30), Su (11–7:30).
• Thistle & Clover is offering up to 50 percent off brands like Eskell, Trovata, Yunhi, and Wren during its Memorial Day sale. The Lewis floral silk sundress is $267 (originally $356) and Geren Ford's navy silk tunic is $162 (originally $295). 221 DeKalb Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); M–F (noon–8), S–Su (11–7).
• Enjoy additional discounts of 25 to 70 percent at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Memorial Day weekend sale. Stores include American Apparel, Marni, Rock & Republic, Superdry, DKNY, and more. Stop by the new Rock & Republic store for 30 percent off all men's and women's accessories. Woodbury Common, 498 Red Apple Court, Central Valley, New York, 10917 (845-928-2006); F–M (9–9).
• Clio’s porcelain vases, dishes, glassware, lamps, and furniture are up to 75 percent off. 92 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-8991); M–S (11–6:30), Su (noon–7).
• Faculty members at New York City schools with a school-issued I.D. receive 50 percent off their first service and 15 percent off services thereafter at Antonio Prieto Salon. (Offer excludes retail products and treatments.) Antonio Prieto Salon, 127 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-255-3741); M (11–6), T–F (noon–8), S (10–6).
• Spring 2010 and past-season necklaces, earrings, and bracelets are 20 percent off at Lulu Guinness. 394 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-367-2120); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• All new orders are 25 percent off on Desiron's contemporary home furnishings. 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-353-2600); Th–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.