• Swap your used records, books, housewares, apparel, and art supplies for as much free merch as you can carry at BKLYN Yard’s Score! Pop Up Free Store. $5 cover; $3 if you RSVP at ScorePopUpSwap.com. 400 Carroll St., nr. Bond St., Gowanus, Brooklyn (718-388-6165); noon–6.
• Head to Alibi to meet jewelry designer Vera Balyura and preview new items from her Verameat collection. The first five customers will take away a free Verameat tote. 241 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-7373); 2–5.
• Swing by Ted Gibson Salon's Sex and the City Blowout Party. Mention Sex and the City when you book a party of four or more to get deals like free Champagne, 15 percent off blowouts, and styling discounts. Ted Gibson Salon, 184 Fifth Ave., nr. 23rd St., second fl. (212-633-6333); M–F (10–9), S (9–6).
• Find deals during the women's Marc by Marc Jacobs one-day sale at Saks Fifth Avenue. Spend $250, receive 20 percent off; spend $500, receive 25 percent off; spend $100, receive 40 percent off. Spend $1,000 or more and receive a complimentary pajama set, beach towel, and Apple shuffle with a printed Marc Jacobs signature. Through 5/29. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); S (10–7).
• Shoes and belts are 50 percent off at the Moreschi sales event. The Teatro shoe is $322 (originally $645), the Stradas shoe is $272.50 (originally $545), and belts are $125 (originally $250). 515 Madison Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-644-4199); M–F (10–7), S (noon–5).
• Select items from the Kimberly Taylor spring 2010 collection are 40 percent off. 400 W. 14th St., at Ninth Ave. (212-306-0618); M–S (11:30–7:30), Su (11–7:30).
• Thistle & Clover is offering up to 50 percent off brands like Eskell, Trovata, Yunhi, and Wren during its Memorial Day sale. The Lewis floral silk sundress is $267 (originally $356) and Geren Ford's navy silk tunic is $162 (originally $295). 221 DeKalb Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); M–F (noon–8), S–Su (11–7).
• Enjoy additional discounts of 25 to 70 percent at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Memorial Day weekend sale. Stores include American Apparel, Marni, Rock & Republic, Superdry, DKNY, and more. Stop by the new Rock & Republic store for 30 percent off all men's and women's accessories. Woodbury Common, 498 Red Apple Court, Central Valley, New York, 10917 (845-928-2006); F–M (9–9).
• Clio’s porcelain vases, dishes, glassware, lamps, and furniture are up to 75 percent off. 92 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-8991); M–S (11–6:30), Su (noon–7).
• Faculty members at New York City schools with a school-issued I.D. receive 50 percent off their first service and 15 percent off services thereafter at Antonio Prieto Salon. (Offer excludes retail products and treatments.) Antonio Prieto Salon, 127 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-255-3741); M (11–6), T–F (noon–8), S (10–6).
• Spring 2010 and past-season necklaces, earrings, and bracelets are 20 percent off at Lulu Guinness. 394 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-367-2120); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• All new orders are 25 percent off on Desiron's contemporary home furnishings. 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-353-2600); Th–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).