• Stop by M.A.C.'s new Times Square store to check out the weekend pop-up event. D.J.'s will be spinning throughout the weekend, and models will be decked out in couture paper designs by Zaldy. Decorate the store's oversize coloring-book backdrop with makeup crayons, pencils, or pots of gloss. Through 5/29. 1540 Broadway, at 46th St.; Th–S (noon–midnight).
• Meet jewelry designer Judith Haas as she presents her collection during a trunk show at Henri Bendel. Through 5/29. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); 10–8.
• Select items from the spring 2010 collection are 30 percent off at the Jill Stuart sale. Mesh and linen dresses are $370 (originally $528), cocktail dresses are $349 to $455 (originally $498 to $650), and studded tweeds are $328 to $595 (originally $468 to $850). Through 6/14. 100 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-343-2300); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• All new orders are 25 percent off on Desiron's contemporary home furnishings. Through 5/31. 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-353-2600); Th–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• All handbags, footwear, and small accessories are 30 to 75 percent off at the Be&D sample sale. 35 W. 36th St. nr. Sixth Ave., tenth fl.; T–Th (9–7).
• Straight, skinny, and legging styles are $80 (originally $180) at the James Jeans sample sale. One-of-a-kind samples are $15 to $50; buy two pairs of jeans for $150. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St. (212-221-4603); T (9–7:30), W (10–5:30), Th (9–7:30), F (10–2).
• Select spring/summer blouses, dresses, jackets, and shorts are more than 65 percent off at the Ali Ro sample sale. 530 Seventh Ave., at 39th St., Ste. 1402 (212-575-2550); W–Th (8:30–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Even Gwen Stefani’s Kids Think It’s Weird If She Doesn’t Wear Makeup
Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
Melania Trump Removes Language About Making Millions While First Lady From Lawsuit
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.