• Stop by M.A.C.'s new Times Square store to check out the weekend pop-up event. D.J.'s will be spinning throughout the weekend, and models will be decked out in couture paper designs by Zaldy. Decorate the store's oversize coloring-book backdrop with makeup crayons, pencils, or pots of gloss. Through 5/29. 1540 Broadway, at 46th St.; Th–S (noon–midnight).
• Meet jewelry designer Judith Haas as she presents her collection during a trunk show at Henri Bendel. Through 5/29. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); 10–8.
• Select items from the spring 2010 collection are 30 percent off at the Jill Stuart sale. Mesh and linen dresses are $370 (originally $528), cocktail dresses are $349 to $455 (originally $498 to $650), and studded tweeds are $328 to $595 (originally $468 to $850). Through 6/14. 100 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-343-2300); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• All new orders are 25 percent off on Desiron's contemporary home furnishings. Through 5/31. 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-353-2600); Th–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• All handbags, footwear, and small accessories are 30 to 75 percent off at the Be&D sample sale. 35 W. 36th St. nr. Sixth Ave., tenth fl.; T–Th (9–7).
• Straight, skinny, and legging styles are $80 (originally $180) at the James Jeans sample sale. One-of-a-kind samples are $15 to $50; buy two pairs of jeans for $150. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St. (212-221-4603); T (9–7:30), W (10–5:30), Th (9–7:30), F (10–2).
• Select spring/summer blouses, dresses, jackets, and shorts are more than 65 percent off at the Ali Ro sample sale. 530 Seventh Ave., at 39th St., Ste. 1402 (212-575-2550); W–Th (8:30–6).