• Shop limited-edition sneakers, handmade belts, MarieBelle chocolates, Hunter boots, Sue Devitt lip gloss, scented soaps from Caswell-Massey, and more at the new Limelight Marketplace, opening tomorrow. 47 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-226-7585); 2pm.
• Show off your designs at Project Runway’s open casting call. Bring five or six recently made garments and a portfolio. Get full details and information at bunim-murray.com/prcasting. 575 Seventh Ave., nr. 40th St.; 10–4.
• Shop dresses, jewelry, and shoes from Cambodia at the Wanderlust pop-up shop. The selection is curated by former fashion editor Elizabeth Kiester and prices start at $8. Through 5/16. 439 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Marcy Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; daily (11–8).
• Head to Bushwick for Better Than Jam and the Shops at the Loom’s First Fridays event. Meet local designers, some of whom will be offering discounts, and enjoy snacks and wine from Bodega Wine Bar. 1095 Flushing Ave., nr. Knickerbocker Ave., Bushwick, Brooklyn (631-377-2500); 7–10.
• Check out furniture from salvaged materials at Trunk’s Re-claimed + Re-invented event, featuring pieces from Bianca Bespoke, Nightwood, and Michael Whitney. Through 5/9. 68 Jay St., nr. Front St., Dumbo, Brooklyn; F–Su (11–8).
• Browse jewelry by Jamie Wolf and meet the designer at the Mother's Day trunk show. Through 5/8. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); F–S (noon–5).
• Spring/summer clothes are 60 percent off at the J.Crew sample sale. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; T–F (10–7).
• Dresses, tops, skirts, outerwear, shoes, handbags, and more are up to 75 percent off at the Vivienne Tam sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; W (9–8), Th (10–7), F (10–6).
• Men's and women's shoes, bags, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Cesare Paciotti sample sale. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 901; W–F (10–6).
• Jewelry is $10 to $60 at the Tuleste Market sample sale. The Garment Room, 112 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; Th–F (1–7).
Most Viewed Stories
That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Sean Spicer Chews and Swallows 35 Pieces of Gum Every Day Before Noon
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
The Future of the Left Is Female
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.