• Create custom jewelry with designer Lisa Salzer at the Lulu Frost and Karolina Zmarlak trunk show. Cocktails will be served. Sucre, 357 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (212-352-1640); Trunk show, 3–8; cocktails, 6–8.
• Clothing for men, women, and children by Sophomore, Steven Alan, Gryson, and more is 30 to 75 percent off at the Steven Alan sample sale. The women's pleated Ella skirt is $69 (originally $168), the men's stonewashed Naval pants are $79 (originally $198), and the women's button-front Izzy dress is $109 (originally $225). Through 5/23. 87 Franklin St., nr. Church St. (212-343-0692); Th–F (8:30–8), S (noon–7), Su (noon–5).
• Find deep discounts at the Derek Lam sample sale. The star-printed silk blouse is $295 (originally $450), the shell-print silk tank-dress is $695 (originally $1,190), and the stretch cotton trouser is $295 (originally $490). Through 5/21. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., seventeenth fl., Ste. 1730; Th–F (10–6).
• Lingerie, tanks, summer dresses, knits, and more are 40 to 70 percent off at the VPL sample sale. Through 5/21. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; Th–F (noon–8).
• Leather and ecofriendly handbags from the Sak, Elliott Lucca, sakroots, and more are $5 to $60 at the Sak Brand sample sale. Through 5/20. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St., second fl. (212-329-4500); 9–5.
• Menswear, womenswear, footwear, and furnishings are 50 percent off at Laurel Canyon Vintage's closing sale. A seventies floral and lace Gunne Sax dress is $92.50 (originally $185), a fifties full corduroy skirt is $80 (originally $165), and forties men's wing-tip cowboy boots are $350 (originally $700). Through 6/15. 63 Thompson St., nr. Broome St. (212-343-1658); daily (noon–7).
• Clothing ranges from $10 to $60 at the Lovely People spring/summer sample sale — more than 50 percent off most styles. Through 5/20. 1385 Broadway, nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl.; 5:30–8.
• Ready-to-wear, lingerie, and swimwear is up to 80 percent off at the Araks sample sale. Swim sets are $40 (originally $228), cotton camis with tulle trim are $40 (originally $160), and bras, panties, and chemises start at $10. Through 5/21. 137 Grand St., nr. Lafayette St., fifth fl.; Th (8:30–7:30), F (9:30–6:30).
• Fall/winter merchandise by Band of Outsiders, Vena Cava, Cheap Monday, Clu, and more are up to 85 percent off at the News sample sale. Cheap Monday jeans are $5 to $40 (originally $65), Vena Cava printed silk dresses are $100 to $200 (originally $450 to $750), and Clu tees and blouses are $20 to $30 (originally $90). Through 5/22. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); Th–F (10–6), S (10–5).
• Clothing by Nellie Partow is 50 to 80 percent off at the sample sale. The Ladonna dress is $299 (originally $620), the Jewel dress is $255 (originally $510), and the Julia blouse is $150 (originally $370). Plus, find deals of up to 80 percent on Nicholas K, Candace Ang, and more. Through 5/23. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; Th–F (10–8), S (11–6), Su (11–4).
• Dresses are $150 (originally $335 to $595), skirts are $95 (originally $195 to $295), and jackets are $190 (originally $285 to $495) at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); T–Th (9–7).
• Headbands are $40 (originally $150) and jewel-encrusted hair accessories are $30 (originally more than $100) at the Colette Malouf sample sale. 594 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 1216 (212-941-9588); W–Th (10–8).
• Polos are $45, jackets are $125, and blazers are $250 at the J.Lindeberg overstock sale. 57 E. 11th St., nr. University Pl., eighth fl.; T–Th (10–7).
• Men's and women's spring and resort merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Yigal Azrouël sample sale. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl. (212-302-1194); T–Th (9–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
Los Angeles Police Confirm Active Criminal Investigation Against Derrick Rose
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.