• Drop by the Victoria’s Secret PINK store as Yankee Mark Teixeira and model Chanel Iman introduce the newest additions to the VS PINK MLB collection. The first 75 shoppers will score a free PINK Yankees tee with any MLB collection purchase and the chance to take a photo with Teixeira and Iman. 565 Broadway, at Prince St. (212-274-9519); noon–1.
• Camis, briefs, baby dolls, thongs, pajamas, and swimsuits are 50 to 70 percent off at the Eberjey summer sample sale. Through 5/19. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1102; T (8:30–7), W (9–5).
• Dresses are $150 (originally $335 to $595), skirts are $95 (originally $195 to $295), and jackets are $190 (originally $285 to $495) at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. Through 5/20. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); T–Th (9–7).
• Stop by Daryl K during the Noho Design District Event and receive 25 percent off your entire purchase. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Past-season merchandise from Isabel Marant, Alexander Wang, and more is discounted during the Mick Margo sale. 19 Commerce St., nr. Seventh Ave. South (212-463-0515); M–W (noon–7), Th (noon–8), F–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Offbeat knickknacks from Mxyplyzyk get 15 percent markdowns. 125 Greenwich Ave., nr. 13th St. (212-989-4300); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Here’s What Gloria Steinem Thinks You Should Know About Donald Trump
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
6 Compelling Things Gloria Steinem Said at the Women’s March
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.