• Shop for men’s, women’s, and children’s vintage designer clothing, shoes, and accessories at the Posh sale. All proceeds will benefit Lighthouse International, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping those challenged by vision loss. Tickets, $175 for Wednesday’s sneak preview and $10 for daily tickets, can be purchased at poshsale.org. Through 5/16. 111 E. 59th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (212-821-9445); W (4–8), Th-S (11–7), Su (11–5).
• Clothing and accessories from Alexander Wang, Rachel Comey, Jeremy Scott, United Bamboo,Vena Cava, and more are 50 to 90 percent off at the Opening Ceremony spring sample sale. Through 5/16. 33 Howard St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-219-2688); Th–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at the Twinkle by Wenlan sample sale. The cotton silk Flutter top is $90 (originally $220), the fine-gauge cardigan is $70 (originally $198), and the silk day dress is $130 (originally $286). Through 5/14. 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St., seventeenth fl.; Th–F (10–7).
• Womenswear, menswear, and accessories start at $19 during the Custo Barcelona sample sale. Through 5/15. 474 Broome St., nr. Greene St. (212-274-9700); Th–S (1–8).
• Brazilian swimwear by Lenny is up to 60 percent off. Bathing suits are $70 to $120 (originally $160 to $300) and cover-ups are $60 to $120 (originally $130 to $450). Through 5/15. 580 Broadway, nr. Prince St., tenth fl., Ste. 1011 (212-924-3222); Th–F (10–8), S (10–4).
• Prices start at $15 at the Buckler sample sale. Cotton V-neck sweaters are $25 (originally $225), seersucker blazers are $50 (originally $400), and plaid shorts are $15 (originally $150). Through 5/16. 13 Gansevoort St., nr. Hudson St. (212-255-1596); Th (6–8), F (10–9), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Sample shoes are $60 and stock shoes are $100 at the Butter, Tibi, Bettye Muller, and Something Bleu sale. 307 Seventh Ave., nr. 27th St. (212-366-1822); M–Th (10–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
When Good Christian Girls Need Planned Parenthood
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of February 20
Inside the Secret Dating App for Famous People
After Divorce, Angelina Jolie Tells BBC, ‘We Will Always Be a Family’
Nighttime Voice-mails From the White House
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
Melania Trump Is Reportedly ‘Miserable’ in Her Role As First Lady
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.