• Enjoy free general admission and tours at the New Museum in honor of Tokyo-based architecture firm SANAA, 2010 Laureate of the Pritzker Prize. 235 Bowery, nr. Prince St. (212-219-1222); noon–6.
• Headbands are $40 (originally $150) and jewel-encrusted hair accessories are $30 (originally more than $100) at the Colette Malouf sample sale. Through 5/20. 594 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 1216 (212-941-9588); W–Th (10–8).
• Find deep discounts on spring/summer dresses, tops, cropped blazers, suits, tailored jackets, and more at the Carlos Campos sample sale. Through 5/21. 248 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ninth fl. (212-244-2377); W–F (10–7).
• Rings, necklaces, and earrings are up to 80 percent off at the Noir sample sale. Through 5/21. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifth fl.; W–F (10–7).
• Select styles by Vivienne Westwood, Karim Rashid, Alexandre Herchcovitch, and more are 50 to 70 percent off during the Melissa Shoes summer 2010 sample sale. Through 5/22. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 601; W–S (noon–8).
• Camis, briefs, baby dolls, thongs, pajamas, and swimsuits are 50 to 70 percent off at the Eberjey summer sample sale. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1102; T (8:30–7), W (9–5).
Most Viewed Stories
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian Are Taking a Well-Deserved Vacation
Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.