• Enjoy free general admission and tours at the New Museum in honor of Tokyo-based architecture firm SANAA, 2010 Laureate of the Pritzker Prize. 235 Bowery, nr. Prince St. (212-219-1222); noon–6.
• Headbands are $40 (originally $150) and jewel-encrusted hair accessories are $30 (originally more than $100) at the Colette Malouf sample sale. Through 5/20. 594 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 1216 (212-941-9588); W–Th (10–8).
• Find deep discounts on spring/summer dresses, tops, cropped blazers, suits, tailored jackets, and more at the Carlos Campos sample sale. Through 5/21. 248 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ninth fl. (212-244-2377); W–F (10–7).
• Rings, necklaces, and earrings are up to 80 percent off at the Noir sample sale. Through 5/21. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifth fl.; W–F (10–7).
• Select styles by Vivienne Westwood, Karim Rashid, Alexandre Herchcovitch, and more are 50 to 70 percent off during the Melissa Shoes summer 2010 sample sale. Through 5/22. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 601; W–S (noon–8).
• Camis, briefs, baby dolls, thongs, pajamas, and swimsuits are 50 to 70 percent off at the Eberjey summer sample sale. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1102; T (8:30–7), W (9–5).