• Meet designer Vera Wang at Bloomingdale’s, and take home an autographed picture frame when you spend $250 in Vera Wang Tabletop merchandise during the event. Call 212-705-3340 to RSVP. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6 p.m.
• DSW is raffling off a free pair of shoes every half-hour from 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. If you win, you can pick out any pair of shoes in the store — no price limit. Winner must be present at the time of drawing. 4/11–4/13. 40 E. 14th St., nr. University Pl., third fl. (212-674-2146); T–Th (10–9:30).
• Spring/summer 2010 clothing and accessories for men and women are up to 80 percent off at the Gant sample sale. Shirts are $25 (originally $99 to $175), blazers are $95 (originally $695), and cardigans are $45 (originally $225). Through 5/14. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); W–Th (8:30–6:30), F (8:30–5).
• Find deals on handbags at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. Through 4/12. 155 Fifth Ave., nr. 21st St.; W (10–7).
• Beauty and fashion items are 60 to 85 percent off during the Tocca sample sale. Through 5/14. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Tenth Ave.; W–F (11:30–7).
• Gowns and cocktail dresses by Donald Deal, Pamella Roland, Lela Rose, and more are up to 80 percent off. Through 5/14. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., seventh fl. (212-920-1211); W–Th (10–6), F (10–2).
• Shop discounted frocks at the Tibi semiannual sample sale. The Graffiti shift dress in black and white is $90 (originally $345), the Bouvier jersey one-shoulder dress is $75 (originally $288), and the Hummingbirds chiffon halter dress is $125 (originally $478). Through 5/15. Coolture Showroom, 409 W. 39th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; W (1–6), Th–F (10–6), S (10–4).
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.