Last night we braved the humidity and crowds at the Met Gala red carpet to stalk the celebrity arrivals. Though we didn't get Lady Gaga, who didn't walk the carpet, we did chat to Katy Perry about her light-up dress. "The trigger button is in my breasts," she explained of the lighting mechanism. "Which is great for the evening because when Anna walks over and says, 'Turn that crap off,' I’m like, ’Okay, it’s off.’" Janet Jackson and Hugh Jackman said they were toasty but enjoying the humidity. "I’m not hot," countered Gisele. "Believe me, I’m Brazilian and it's 100 degrees in Brazil all the time.” See more in the video.
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Science Asks: Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life