It's a striped Nike polo and, judging by the zoom-in feature on the site, doesn't have any suspicious stains on the front. Tiger's top is part of Rue La La's sports-memorabilia section, which is probably up for Father's Day shoppers, and "marked down" to $16,000 from $17,999. People who like and know things about sports tell us these prices are not unusual for an athlete's used, signed clothing. A jersey signed, but not worn by, Michael Jordan is only $1,275. Thanks, Rue La La, for making Father's Day shopping so easy. [Racked, Rue La La]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like