André Leon Talley recently visited the American Apparel factory in L.A., the retailer confirmed to Fashionista. Though American Apparel wouldn't comment on the trip, a Vogue spokeswoman tells us it wasn't related to Vogue. Talley met American Apparel CEO Dov Charney at the Financial Times' Business of Luxury Summit in Beverly Hills earlier this month. Though his trip was a personal thing (if Dov invited you to tea, what would you say?), Vogue and Vogue.com do shoot American Apparel products. [Fashionista]
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000