Guy Trebay can say whatever he wants about spring trends for 2011, we're too blinded by the shiny romance-novel flesh of all these underdressed male models to notice the safari suits and socks with mandals. The attire this go-round is notably skimpier even by menswear standards: You've got weenie bikinis in Bottega Veneta, bear-daddy fetish gear from Emporio Armani, and barely there shirts from Jean Paul Gaultier. Let's just hope real dudes don't read this as a call to action; the last thing anyone needs is their dad showing up to work in a Speedo and combat boots. Click ahead to see our skin-is-in slideshow tribute to the shirtless, pantsless heroes of the French and Italian runways.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives