From faux Birkin bags to basic black pumps, Slow & Steady Wins the Race has become known for its ingenuity with simple canvas. The label introduced canvas wedges earlier this summer, which promptly sold out across the city. This week, the brand has released a brand-new version, the Boat Tote wedge. The kicks are made from the same natural canvas, but these sport a strappy upper and covered four-inch heel. The summery white shade complements any outfit (just beware of rain), and the one-inch platform means you won't be limping home at the end of the night. And like Slow & Steady's previous series, affordability is key: This limited-edition style is $100.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!