From germ-ridden subway poles to grimy bike handlebars, CLEAN's new Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Cream is a New Yorker's godsend. Unlike the traditional hand sanitizers, which tend to dry out skin in the process, this alcohol-free cream hydrates like a regular lotion. And while antibacterial gels can have that lingering medicinal smell, CLEAN's cream is unscented (which makes it great for slathering on before eating). The balm's active ingredient, benzethonium chloride, kills 99.9 percent of germs and lasts up to four hours, so you'll be continuously covered whether you're boarding a flight or making friends at the dog park.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like