Months ago, reports about the future of Gemma Ward's career — accompanied by somewhat rude speculation about what effect her weight gain had on it — differed. She said in November that she planned to return to modeling and continue acting this year. But then a source at her agency told Page Six Magazine in February, "Her moment's over. She's not coming back." Months later, and no word about her return to fashion, but she may get to try her hand at wearing a fishtail and glittery shell bra! Sources report hearing the maybe-on-hiatus model has been cast in Pirates of the Caribbean 4 as a talking mermaid, suggesting the moment of the mermaid hasn't quite passed. If she becomes a mermaid, there will be no point in returning to modeling — nothing is better than being a mermaid!! That's every little girl's fantasy.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like