Lourdes Leon, Madonna’s 13-year-old daughter and back-flipper extraordinaire, makes her cover-girl debut on the July issue of German mag Quality. However, there’s no suggestion that Lourdes actually posed for the magazine, nor does it seem that she was interviewed in the article (from what we can tell, anyway — the whole thing is in German). Not that Madonna would allow her offspring to partake in such frippery; she told the AP earlier this year that she keeps Lourdes on the straight-and-narrow. You know, school, homework, and the occasional foray into designing for her mom’s juniors line at Macy’s, which comes out just in time for Lourdes to start high school this fall. [Daily Mail UK]
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000