This one's for all you male Cut readers (or female Cut readers with a male friend in need of sartorial help): New York has hosted hordes of ovary-centric markets and shopping bazaars (the Bust Craftacular and Renegade Craft Fair among them), but this weekend's biggest to-do is all about the boys. Mister Market takes over Brooklyn's Public Assembly (70 N. 6th Street, near Wythe Street, Williamsburg) from noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday, June 13, shilling vintage and modern menswear, rare vinyl, and more. Nothing costs more than a Benjamin, and the shopfest — co-curated by Alter owners Roy Caires and Tommy Cole and Kill Devil Hill's Mark Straiton and Mary Brockman — includes hip picks from Osborn Shoes, Dijital Fix, Maxx & Unicorn, Houndstooth, and the Brooklyn Denim Co. Caires hooked us up with some exclusive images of products that'll be for sale; click through to see some of our (arguably unisex) faves.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It To 'Saturday'
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel