This one's for all you male Cut readers (or female Cut readers with a male friend in need of sartorial help): New York has hosted hordes of ovary-centric markets and shopping bazaars (the Bust Craftacular and Renegade Craft Fair among them), but this weekend's biggest to-do is all about the boys. Mister Market takes over Brooklyn's Public Assembly (70 N. 6th Street, near Wythe Street, Williamsburg) from noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday, June 13, shilling vintage and modern menswear, rare vinyl, and more. Nothing costs more than a Benjamin, and the shopfest — co-curated by Alter owners Roy Caires and Tommy Cole and Kill Devil Hill's Mark Straiton and Mary Brockman — includes hip picks from Osborn Shoes, Dijital Fix, Maxx & Unicorn, Houndstooth, and the Brooklyn Denim Co. Caires hooked us up with some exclusive images of products that'll be for sale; click through to see some of our (arguably unisex) faves.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat