Model Joel West: "One of my favorite moments that always comes to mind is when I walked the Versace show in Milan and Naomi Campbell was opening the show as the big special guest. It was a mens’ show so they had her like a 'ring girl' carrying a sign down the runway. We met in the middle on the runway and she said 'Here, you take this, I’m sick of holding it.' I was like 'I don’t think I’m supposed to have this sign' but you know, Naomi told me to, so I took the sign. I was like 'Really? You have to walk down one time and you can’t hold this sign?' At least she didn’t throw it at me, right?" [Models.com]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb