The Haider Ackermann and Jonathan Saunders galleries are up! Ackermann presented fourteen looks, including nine Arabian-chic (or Playboy Mansion–chic — you decide) numbers for men. Some front-rowers whined about the lack of women's looks, but we say take what you can get. (Unless you're well-endowed, in which case, stay far far away from this.) Saunders 26-look collection, meanwhile, is infinitely wearable, done up beautifully in sheeny-rich florals, subtle geometric prints, playful triangle bikini tops, and dresses of every length.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000