Guy Trebay amassed a list of trends emerging from Milan's spring 2011 men's runways. They include beachy things with a tropical flavor, like boatneck sweaters, espadrille-inflected shoes, crop tops, and punchy sorbet colors like aqua and mango. The runways also birthed safari looks at Gucci, and socks and sandals, the geeky tourist's favorite, at Bottega Veneta. So, dudes, if you're determined to be as fashionable as humanly possible, according to Milan, dress like you're going on safari in Disney World, if Disney World were located on a private island in the Pacific instead of in Orlando, and you owned it.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like