The stylist extraordinaire to Lady Gaga, creative director of Dazed & Confused, fashion director of Japanese Men's Vogue, and contributing fashion editor to V and Another magazines has supposedly been hired by the recently revived label. Gareth Pugh was rumored to be in the running for the job. Designer Rosemary Rodriguez, who revived the label starting with menswear a few seasons ago, reportedly left three weeks ago. Formichetti did not respond to our request for comment, but Hint claims to have information on his hiring from a "trusted source." Formichetti doesn't bill himself as a designer, but as a fashion editor, consultant, and stylist. [Hint]
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?