Sarah Jessica Parker will present the CFDA's Board of Directors' Special Tribute Award to Alexander McQueen at the CFDA's annual awards — the Oscars of fashion — on Monday, June 7. She's warming up by wearing plenty of McQueen: She wore the designer to the Sex and the City 2 premiere in London last week and was seen walking around London on Friday dressed head-to-toe in pre-fall 2010 McQueen. Maybe she'll wear all McQueen all the time until the ceremony, which wouldn't be a bad thing to have to do at all.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times