Ever since the iPad debuted in April, retailers have been dreaming up ways to cash in on the iGeek frenzy. Refinery 29 recently took stock of the least fugly storage cases on the market, and now even high-end designers have jumped on the iBandwagon (sorry, it's too easy). Louis Vuitton’s forthcoming iPad case will cost almost as much as the device itself, while Gucci’s version is slightly more affordable at $230. Marc by Marc Jacobs will introduce a neon neoprene sleeve in November, and Jack Spade, Kate Spade, and Dolce & Gabbana are all rumored to have iPad cases in the works.The iPad accessories currently on the market range from the purely decorative (decals), to the functional (stands, chargers), to the bizarre (suit jackets with kangaroo-style iPad pouches). Click ahead to see a roundup of our favorite iPad add-ons.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve