• Snack and shop at In God We Trust’s Greenpoint Backyard Bazaar, which will feature items from local labels like Jill Lindsey, Lips Jeans, and Goldie’s Soaps. 70 Greenpoint Ave., nr. Franklin St., Greenpoint (718-389-3545); 12–6.
• Take home a $25 gift card with the purchase of any pair of sunglasses by Dsquared2, John Galliano, Tod’s, and Tom Ford during Saks Fifth Avenue and Marcolin’s World of Sunglasses event. Fifteen percent of sales will benefit the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); 2–6.
• Shop funky floral fashions inspired by electro-darkwave band Psychobuildings at JF & Son. The band will perform live in-store and People's Pops is serving boozy shaved ices. 19 Kenmare St., at Elizabeth St. (212-343-3131); 5–7.
• The Cooper Square Hotel kicks off a biweekly summer bazaar in its newly revamped garden. The event features a rotating list of vendors, including jewelry designer Tina Thor, Nolita shop Ssur, BluePrintCleanse, and more. Every other Saturday through 9/25. 25 Cooper Square, at Fifth St. (212-475-5700); 1–7.
• Attend a free yoga class in Times Square, led by Donna Rubin of Bikram Yoga NYC. Seventh Ave., nr. 46th St.; 12:30 p.m.
• Dancing With the Stars host Brooke Burke and Serge Normant Salon colorist Aura Friedman kick off the Wella Professionals Color Discovery Tour at South Street Seaport, offering consultations, hair-coloring tips, discounts at top New York salons, and the chance to win a beauty makeover. Pier 17, 19 Fulton St., at South St. (212-732-8257); 11–6.
• The pre-spring and spring/summer 2010 collections are 40 percent off at Matthew Williamson. The beaded linen shift dress is $957 (originally $1,595), graphic ikat-print swimwear is $177 (originally $295), and beaded, gathered drape-column gowns are $1,077 (originally $1,795). Through 8/31. 415 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-255-9881); M–S (11–7), Su (12:30–6).
• Southeast Asian antiques, festival lanterns, porcelain, lacquerware, furniture, and more are 30 to 50 percent off at the Beyul Asian Antiques pop-up gallery. Through 7/31. 435 Broome St., nr. Crosby St. (917-514-8550); daily (11–7).
• All silk dresses are $175 (originally $450 to $500) at the Vena Cava sample sale. Short-sleeve leather jackets are $450 (originally $1,000), jersey dresses are $125 (originally $295), and one-of-a-kind pieces are $40. 457 Broome St., nr. Greene St., Ste. 2F, buzzer 3; Th–F (11–7), S (11–5).
• Spend $65 or more on Sharps Barber & Shop grooming products at C.O. Bigelow or New London Pharmacy and receive a free shave and $55 gift certificate for a haircut at Barber Bart. C.O. Bigelow, 414 Sixth Ave., nr. Greenwich Ave. (212-533-2700); 2–7 on 6/16. New London Pharmacy, 246 Eighth Ave., nr. 23rd St. (212-243-4987); 3–6 on 6/19.
• Preview the collections of ten Parsons seniors during Début's five-day showcase and sale. Through 7/20. 298 Mulberry St., nr. Houston St. (212-343-2717); W–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Shop 20,000 discounted records, LPs, and CDs at Archive of Contemporary Music's summer sale. 54 White St., nr. Church St. (212-226-6967); daily (11–6).
• Receive up to 80 percent off brands like 80%20, Rebecca Minkoff, Elle Macpherson, and more at the Only Hearts sample sale. The Only Hearts lace tiered dress is $92.50 (originally $185), the Rebecca Minkoff Plan B bag is $300 (originally $605), and the Madison Marcus open-back color-block dress is $117 (originally $233). Through 6/20. 230 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-431-3694); Th–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Crystal glassware by Riedel is 75 percent off. Through 6/20. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; Th-S (10:30–7), Su (10:30–6).
• Slightly damaged and display-copy books are up to 75 percent off at the Taschen warehouse sale. Through 6/20. 107 Greene St., nr. Prince St.; F–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• All trees, pots, soil, and containers are 25 percent off at Red Rose & Lavender. In addition, vegetable gardens to go and container plantings are 20 percent off, and seeds and summer bulbs are 40 percent off. Through 6/20. 653 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Leonard St., Williamsburg (718-486-3569); daily (10–7).
• Shorts are $45 (originally $245), dresses are $145 (originally $495 to $695), and tops are $95 (originally $325) at the Catherine Malandrino sample sale. Through 6/23. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; M (10–9), T–W (8–8).
• Shop below-wholesale prices on women's jackets and coats (sample size 6), children's coats (sizes 4 to 8), and accessories at the Cinzia Rocca sample sale. Through 6/24. Cinzia Rocca Showroom, 30 Central Park South, nr. Sixth Ave., penthouse; M–Th (9:30–5), F (9:30–1).
• Womenswear is 70 percent off wholesale prices at the Prairie New York spring/summer sample sale. Prices start at $10. Through 6/25. 306 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-967-8166); M (3–7), T–Th (11–7), F (11–2).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.