• Stylists, editors, and showrooms will be selling merchandise from
Prada, United Bamboo, Proenza Schouler, and more at Hester Street Fair's Summer Stylist event. Through 6/27. Hester St., at Essex St.; S–Su (10–6).
• Shop limited-edition, ecofriendly beauty products at the Kaight and Pulp Lab pop-up pool party. Receive a free Strange Beautiful mini-manicure from 3 to 6 p.m. Drinks will be served. Kaight, 83 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-680-5630); noon–6.
• Dine, drink, and shop at Greenpoint's Last Saturdays of Summer event. Participating stores include Alter, In God We Trust, Le Grenier, Old Hollywood, and more. Win raffle prizes at Matchless, Black Rabbit, and T.B.D. at 4. Greenpoint: Franklin St., Manhattan Ave., Greenpoint Ave., and Nassau Ave.; noon–7.
• Bring in any pair of slightly worn shoes — any brand, any style — and receive 30 percent off a new pair of sneakers at Puma stores. Various locations; noon–5.
• Mizu Salon is offering $65 cuts and $35 blowouts (originally $130-plus and $65-plus). All proceeds will benefit HAIRraising, a charity that aids children's hospitals nationwide. The salon will also host a cocktail party and silent auction. 508 Park Ave., at 59th St. (212-688-6498); hair services (8–8), cocktail party and auction (6 p.m.–8 p.m.).
• Select designer collections are 30 percent off at the Swarovski Crystallized sale. The Gian Paolo Maria Klimt collier is $350 (originally $500) and the Phillippe Ferrandis Pearl ring is $109 (originally $155). Through 7/17. 499 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-966-3322); M–W (10–7), Th (10–8), F–S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Select shoes by Alden, Church's, Sebabo, and more are 30 to 50 percent off at Leffot's summer sale. Through 7/31. 10 Christopher St., at Gay St. (212-989-4577); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at DDC Lab's Soho moving sale. 7 Mercer St., nr. Canal St. (212-226-8980); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Merchandise from Thakoon, Martin Margiela, and Alexander Wang is up to 80 percent off at Aloha Rag's summer sale. Thakoon cardigan jackets are $445 (originally $635), smoked tanks are $280 (originally $400), and bloomer jumpers are $525 (originally $750). Through 8/1. 505 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St. (212-925-0882); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• All dresses are 50 percent off and all denim is 30 percent off at True Boutique. Through 7/2. 278 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-431-7709); T–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Everything in-store is 10 to 80 percent off at the annual Kiosk sale. Shop pens, toys, notebooks, coffee pots, garden tools, sunglasses, and more. 95 Spring St., nr. Broadway, second fl. (212-226-8601); T–S (1–7).
• Risto dresses are $50 and up and Ideen hand-knit sweaters $40 and up. Prices start at $10. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 401; F (11–8), S (10–7).
• Merchandise from Gray Ant, Veda, Seneca Rising, and more is 30 to 50 percent off at eM Productions. 1 Bond St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 5C (212-228-2428); Th (11–8), F (11–7), S (noon–5).
• T-shirts are $45 and under, denim is $95 and under, dresses are $175 and under, and jackets are $225 and under at the rag & bone sample sale. The selection includes womenswear, menswear, shoes, bags, hats, and more. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St.; Th–F (11–8), S (noon–6), Su (noon–5).
• Womenswear by Jay Godfrey is up to 80 percent off. Misorena Limited. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); M–F (9–7), S–Su (11–7).
• Graphic-print tees, tanks, crop tops, and dresses are discounted at the Mary Meyer pop-up shop. Beside Shoe Market, 160 N. 6th St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williasmsburg; S–Su (noon–7).
• Merchandise from Band of Outsiders, Jeremy Scott, Alexander Wang, and more is 50 to 70 percent off at Opening Ceremony. 35 Howard St., nr. Broadway (212-219-2688); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• Merchandise from Gryphon, Deviated, Gar-de, Lulu Frost, and more is 40 to 80 percent off at Sucre. The Gryphon sequin skirts are $207 (originally $345), Deviated necklaces are $138 (originally $275), and Margarita Sapala dresses are $155 (originally $310). 357 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (212-352-1640); F–S (11–8), Su (noon–7), M (11–7).