• Stylists, editors, and showrooms will be selling merchandise from
Prada, United Bamboo, Proenza Schouler, and more at Hester Street Fair's Summer Stylist event. Through 6/27. Hester St., at Essex St.; S–Su (10–6).
• Shop limited-edition, ecofriendly beauty products at the Kaight and Pulp Lab pop-up pool party. Receive a free Strange Beautiful mini-manicure from 3 to 6 p.m. Drinks will be served. Kaight, 83 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-680-5630); noon–6.
• Dine, drink, and shop at Greenpoint's Last Saturdays of Summer event. Participating stores include Alter, In God We Trust, Le Grenier, Old Hollywood, and more. Win raffle prizes at Matchless, Black Rabbit, and T.B.D. at 4. Greenpoint: Franklin St., Manhattan Ave., Greenpoint Ave., and Nassau Ave.; noon–7.
• Bring in any pair of slightly worn shoes — any brand, any style — and receive 30 percent off a new pair of sneakers at Puma stores. Various locations; noon–5.
• Mizu Salon is offering $65 cuts and $35 blowouts (originally $130-plus and $65-plus). All proceeds will benefit HAIRraising, a charity that aids children's hospitals nationwide. The salon will also host a cocktail party and silent auction. 508 Park Ave., at 59th St. (212-688-6498); hair services (8–8), cocktail party and auction (6 p.m.–8 p.m.).
• Select designer collections are 30 percent off at the Swarovski Crystallized sale. The Gian Paolo Maria Klimt collier is $350 (originally $500) and the Phillippe Ferrandis Pearl ring is $109 (originally $155). Through 7/17. 499 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-966-3322); M–W (10–7), Th (10–8), F–S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Select shoes by Alden, Church's, Sebabo, and more are 30 to 50 percent off at Leffot's summer sale. Through 7/31. 10 Christopher St., at Gay St. (212-989-4577); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at DDC Lab's Soho moving sale. 7 Mercer St., nr. Canal St. (212-226-8980); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Merchandise from Thakoon, Martin Margiela, and Alexander Wang is up to 80 percent off at Aloha Rag's summer sale. Thakoon cardigan jackets are $445 (originally $635), smoked tanks are $280 (originally $400), and bloomer jumpers are $525 (originally $750). Through 8/1. 505 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St. (212-925-0882); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• All dresses are 50 percent off and all denim is 30 percent off at True Boutique. Through 7/2. 278 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-431-7709); T–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Everything in-store is 10 to 80 percent off at the annual Kiosk sale. Shop pens, toys, notebooks, coffee pots, garden tools, sunglasses, and more. 95 Spring St., nr. Broadway, second fl. (212-226-8601); T–S (1–7).
• Risto dresses are $50 and up and Ideen hand-knit sweaters $40 and up. Prices start at $10. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 401; F (11–8), S (10–7).
• Merchandise from Gray Ant, Veda, Seneca Rising, and more is 30 to 50 percent off at eM Productions. 1 Bond St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 5C (212-228-2428); Th (11–8), F (11–7), S (noon–5).
• T-shirts are $45 and under, denim is $95 and under, dresses are $175 and under, and jackets are $225 and under at the rag & bone sample sale. The selection includes womenswear, menswear, shoes, bags, hats, and more. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St.; Th–F (11–8), S (noon–6), Su (noon–5).
• Womenswear by Jay Godfrey is up to 80 percent off. Misorena Limited. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); M–F (9–7), S–Su (11–7).
• Graphic-print tees, tanks, crop tops, and dresses are discounted at the Mary Meyer pop-up shop. Beside Shoe Market, 160 N. 6th St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williasmsburg; S–Su (noon–7).
• Merchandise from Band of Outsiders, Jeremy Scott, Alexander Wang, and more is 50 to 70 percent off at Opening Ceremony. 35 Howard St., nr. Broadway (212-219-2688); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• Merchandise from Gryphon, Deviated, Gar-de, Lulu Frost, and more is 40 to 80 percent off at Sucre. The Gryphon sequin skirts are $207 (originally $345), Deviated necklaces are $138 (originally $275), and Margarita Sapala dresses are $155 (originally $310). 357 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (212-352-1640); F–S (11–8), Su (noon–7), M (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.