• Oak kicks off its 30/40/50 sale: Select merchandise is 30 percent off for a week, 40 percent off the following week, then 50 percent off. Through 7/9. 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg (718-782-0521); M–S (11–8), Su (11–7). 28 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-677-1293); M–S (11–8), Su (11–7).
• Slightly damaged and display-copy books are up to 75 percent off at the Taschen warehouse sale. Through 6/20. 107 Greene St., nr. Prince St.; F–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• All trees, pots, soil, and containers are 25 percent off at Red Rose & Lavender. In addition, vegetable gardens to go and container plantings are 20 percent off, and seeds and summer bulbs are 40 percent off. Through 6/20. 653 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Leonard St., Williamsburg (718-486-3569); daily (10–7).
• Backpacks, shell jackets, down jackets, and more are 50 to 80 percent off at the Fjällräven sample sale. 262 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-7846); daily (11–8).
• Spring/summer womenswear from Stizzoli, She's So, and Antonio D'Errico are up to 80 percent off at the Lino Puccio Showroom sample sale. Prices range from $100 to $200. 159 W. 53rd St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-869-3681); F–T (11–7).
• Shop below-wholesale prices on Pima cotton loungewear, bohemian block-print dresses, and more at the Skin, Erica Tanov, and Layla sample sale. 805 Washington St., nr. Horatio St.; W–F (9–7).
• Pearl jewelry is up to 40 to 80 percent off at the Mikimoto sale. 680 Fifth Ave., nr. 54th St., fourth fl.; Th–F (10–7).
• Men's suits, shirts, ties, trousers, and more are up to 75 percent off at the Isaia Napoli sale. 225 Fifth Ave., nr. 26th St. (212-245-3733); M–Th (10–7), F (10–1).
• Calypso St. Barth's summer dresses, tanks, sandals, and more are up to 80 percent off. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T–Th (10–6:30), F (10–2).
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.