• Shoes, sneakers, and accessories are 20 percent off during the grand opening of JUMBO, a pop-up shop from JUMP Footwear and Nos Boutique. 165 Front St., at Jay St., Dumbo, Brooklyn (718-422-0095); 6:30–10.
• Head over to Oak for a party to celebrate Obey’s new summer collection, which includes a limited-edition Obey/A.OK T-shirt. 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-782-0521); 6–9.
• Get your hair cut for a good cause at Woodley & Bunny's "Guys and Dogs Shave-Off." Men can get their head shaved at Woodley & Bunny ($10) and dogs can get their coats shorn at Dog Addiction ($20 off grooming). All hair will be donated to Matter of Trust to help clean up the Gulf oil spill. Through 6/30. Woodley & Bunny, 196 N. 10th St., at Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-6588); June 3 (5–8), M–F (10–9), S (9–8), Su (11–7). Dog Addiction: 243 Berry St., nr. Grand St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-599-1656); M–F (8–8), S (10–6).
• Drop by Phaidon to celebrate the release of Andy Warhol Catalogue Raisonné, Volume 3: Paintings and Sculptures 1970-1974. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. 83 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-925-1900); 6:30 p.m.
• Shop spring clothing from Alexandra Grecco, Samantha Pleet, Dusen Dusen, and more at Charlie and Sam's one-year anniversary. Cocktails and hors d'ouevre will be served. 135 Grand St., nr. Berry St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-387-0083); 6–9.
• Menswear is up to 60 percent off at the Theory men's sample sale. Suits are $349, outerwear is $199, and pants are $89. Through 6/7. 139 Fifth Ave., nr. 21st St., fifth fl. (2120398-2777); Th (8–8), F (8–6), S–M (10–6).
• Spring dresses, shorts, pants, and skirts are up to 70 percent off at the Alice + Olivia sample sale. Party dresses are $149 (originally $396), skirts are $99 (originally $253), and spring tops are $79 (originally $176). Through 6/7. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-840-0887); Th–F (8–8), S–Su (11–6), M (8–8).
• Current spring/summer clothing and footwear by Bless, Rachel Comey, VPL, and more are 35 percent off at Project No. 8 and No. 8b. Through 7/31. Project No. 8: 138 Division St., nr. Orchard St. (212-925-4271); T–W (1–8), Th–S (1–9), Su (1–8). No. 8b: 38 Orchard St., at Hester St. (212-925-5599); T–W (1–8), Th–S (1–9), Su (1–8).
• Early spring and summer clothing, shoes, and accessories are 25 to 35 percent off at Bird. Through 6/25. 203 Grand St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-1655); M-S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Spring/summer dresses, gowns, and sportswear are up to 80 percent off at the Luca Luca sample and stock sale. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-920-1211); W–Th (9–6).
• New spring and summer merchandise is 40 to 60 percent off at Lyell's closing sale. 173 Elizabeth St., at Spring St. (212-966-8484); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Get Ready for Kanye Makeup
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.