• Renowned yoga instructor Elena Brower will lead the world’s largest yoga class for 10,000 participants on the Great Lawn at Central Park. Dalien a.k.a. 13 Hands, Wah!, O’Nkosi Rhythms, and more will provide entertainment, and JetBlue is giving away free yoga mats. Central Park West, at 85th St. (212-310-6600); 6 p.m. Admission is free, but participants must register online.
• Silk jumpers, tunics, hooded coats, and more are all under $50 at the Sunner sample sale. Through 6/23. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ninth fl. (646-290-6409); T–W (8:30–7).
• Leather and exotic-skin bags are up to 40 percent off at the Carlos Falchi sample sale. A percentage of the proceeds will benefit Audubon New York. Through 6/23. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (212-840-0888); T (10–7), W (10–5).
• Merchandise from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, Iodice, IMPROVD, and more is 60 to 80 percent off at the Scatola showroom sample sale. Belts start at $15 (originally $135), tops start at $35 (originally $175), and dresses start at $75 (originally $325). Through 6/25. 544 W. 27th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., sixth fl.; T–F (10–8).
• Spring/summer men's and women's hats and hair accessories are 50 to 75 percent off during the Eugenia Kim sample sale. The selection includes runway items, samples, and one-of-a-kind styles. Through 6/25. Eugenia Kim showroom, 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 502; T–F (10–7).
• Everything in-store is 10 to 80 percent off at the annual Kiosk sale. Shop pens, toys, notebooks, coffee pots, garden tools, sunglasses, and more. Through 6/26. 95 Spring St., nr. Broadway, second fl. (212-226-8601); T–S (1–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.