• Renowned yoga instructor Elena Brower will lead the world’s largest yoga class for 10,000 participants on the Great Lawn at Central Park. Dalien a.k.a. 13 Hands, Wah!, O’Nkosi Rhythms, and more will provide entertainment, and JetBlue is giving away free yoga mats. Central Park West, at 85th St. (212-310-6600); 6 p.m. Admission is free, but participants must register online.
• Silk jumpers, tunics, hooded coats, and more are all under $50 at the Sunner sample sale. Through 6/23. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ninth fl. (646-290-6409); T–W (8:30–7).
• Leather and exotic-skin bags are up to 40 percent off at the Carlos Falchi sample sale. A percentage of the proceeds will benefit Audubon New York. Through 6/23. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (212-840-0888); T (10–7), W (10–5).
• Merchandise from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, Iodice, IMPROVD, and more is 60 to 80 percent off at the Scatola showroom sample sale. Belts start at $15 (originally $135), tops start at $35 (originally $175), and dresses start at $75 (originally $325). Through 6/25. 544 W. 27th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., sixth fl.; T–F (10–8).
• Spring/summer men's and women's hats and hair accessories are 50 to 75 percent off during the Eugenia Kim sample sale. The selection includes runway items, samples, and one-of-a-kind styles. Through 6/25. Eugenia Kim showroom, 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 502; T–F (10–7).
• Everything in-store is 10 to 80 percent off at the annual Kiosk sale. Shop pens, toys, notebooks, coffee pots, garden tools, sunglasses, and more. Through 6/26. 95 Spring St., nr. Broadway, second fl. (212-226-8601); T–S (1–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Meryl Streep Issues Scathing Response to Karl Lagerfeld’s Oscar Dress Comments
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Woman Framed by Ex-Boyfriend’s Wife in Craigslist ‘Rape Fantasy’ Plot Speaks Out
Why Red-Carpet Makeup Looks Bad in Real Life
Barbara Pierce Bush to Speak at Texas Planned Parenthood Fundraiser
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
Missoni Grabs Back with Knitted Pink Pussy Hats at Milan Fashion Week
How Celebrities Dressed Before ‘the Red Carpet’ Became a Juggernaut
Why the Casey Affleck Sexual-Harassment Allegations Just Won’t Stick
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.