• Renowned yoga instructor Elena Brower will lead the world’s largest yoga class for 10,000 participants on the Great Lawn at Central Park. Dalien a.k.a. 13 Hands, Wah!, O’Nkosi Rhythms, and more will provide entertainment, and JetBlue is giving away free yoga mats. Central Park West, at 85th St. (212-310-6600); 6 p.m. Admission is free, but participants must register online.
• Silk jumpers, tunics, hooded coats, and more are all under $50 at the Sunner sample sale. Through 6/23. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ninth fl. (646-290-6409); T–W (8:30–7).
• Leather and exotic-skin bags are up to 40 percent off at the Carlos Falchi sample sale. A percentage of the proceeds will benefit Audubon New York. Through 6/23. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (212-840-0888); T (10–7), W (10–5).
• Merchandise from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, Iodice, IMPROVD, and more is 60 to 80 percent off at the Scatola showroom sample sale. Belts start at $15 (originally $135), tops start at $35 (originally $175), and dresses start at $75 (originally $325). Through 6/25. 544 W. 27th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., sixth fl.; T–F (10–8).
• Spring/summer men's and women's hats and hair accessories are 50 to 75 percent off during the Eugenia Kim sample sale. The selection includes runway items, samples, and one-of-a-kind styles. Through 6/25. Eugenia Kim showroom, 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 502; T–F (10–7).
• Everything in-store is 10 to 80 percent off at the annual Kiosk sale. Shop pens, toys, notebooks, coffee pots, garden tools, sunglasses, and more. Through 6/26. 95 Spring St., nr. Broadway, second fl. (212-226-8601); T–S (1–7).